Sunday, March 16, 2014

a heartfelt thank you

When I prepared for my first course for Creative Live I didn't know what the experience would be like. In short, it was so incredible that I was deeply honored when they invited me back to teach 30 Days of Wedding Photography, a thirty-day wedding photography course covering all of the fundamentals that it takes to manage the shooting, business, marketing, and post-production side of being a successful studio. This course closes in two days and I will be on-air live in Seattle on Monday, March 17th and Tuesday, March 18th to round out the experience.



If you are a photographer interested in the course you can preview and purchase it here. It is, without a doubt, my proudest moment as a photographic educator and I am so deeply pleased with every one of the thirty days.



I want to thank George Varanakis and Arlene Evans at Creative Live for trusting me with such an immense project, Blair and Jeremy Borden for allowing me to show their entire wedding to the whole internet, and every single photographer who has written to tell me what the course has meant to them. I hope that it has helped you in your business and your art and it has been an honor to teach you. I also want to thank all of my clients for trusting me with their wedding day memories - I promise to care for you and treat you with immense respect. Thank you, thank you, thank you.












from Susan Stripling Blog http://ift.tt/1gsNaPk

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment