Saturday, April 19, 2014

the merion wedding : tiffany + lelon

the merion, cinnaminson, new jersey



ceremony and reception: the merion

bridal gown: the bridal garden

event coordination: the wedding factor

catering: the merion



Tiffany and Lelon had nearly perfect weather for their Merion wedding. After a cold, bleak winter the trees were beginning to bloom and warmth was in the air for their first look at the Hyatt Penn's Landing. Tiffany and Lelon, thank you so much for having me as a part of your day. Lelon, thank you for letting me witness the fantastic relationship that you have with your groomsmen, from your Superman shirt to their comic book socks. Tiffany, thank you for trusting me so kindly and wholeheartedly to document your day for you. Thank you to both of you for allowing me to capture one of the most moving ceremonies that I have ever seen. The way you love each other is beautiful and the way you let your faith guide your love is deeply inspiring. I hope that you have a wonderful honeymoon - now that Tiffany knows where you're going! - and I hope these images bring you back to the joyous emotion of your day.


















































































































from Susan Stripling Blog http://ift.tt/1r0CKhV

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment